198_Pringle1 The Clan Pringle Association

Pilmuir

Pilmuir, Lauderdale.

A charter of the lands of Pilmuir was granted by Archibald 4th Earl of Douglas, Lord of Lauderdale, to Robert de Hoppringill his squire on 20th March 1408. With its pendicles of Blackchester, etc., it continued to be the property of the Pringles of Smailholm till 1632. 

Page 271, ‘Records of the Pringles’.

Pilmuir House:

 Pilmuir

 

© 2005-21 James Pringle. All rights reserved.

 | Home  | Site Map  | Clan Chief  | Clan Association  | DNA Project  | Contact Us